Privacy statement May 5th 2019
Nenni & Friends
We process personal information in order to handle customer relationships. The legal basis for processing personal information is based on our contract and legal obligations. Providing personal information is obligatory before agreeing to our contract. In other words, it is not possible to order items from our online store without giving out personal information.
Profiling or automatic decisions will not be made about you.
Recipients of your personal information:
– Our company and its employees
– The middleman who will receive your payment
– The shipping company that will deliver your items
– Our accounting firm
– The IT company that maintains our website
Your personal data will not be given to third parties.
Your personal information is kept:
– In our online store for five years
– In an email archive for seven years
– In an accounting archive for seven years
You have a right to:
– Check your personal data
– Correct your data
– Limit proceedings (e.g. deny marketing)
– Object to proceedings
– Withdraw consent (e.g. your consent to marketing)
– Make a complaint to supervising authorities
Please note that you only have the right to be forgotten when we have no legal obligations to carry out proceedings to handle your personal information.
P.S. If you are looking for information about our cookie policies, you can find more information here.